Sunday, June 21, 2026

So I got a Steam Controller.



Took a while. After all there is currently a waiting list. Worth it, as I'd rather wait a little while than pay a scalper. 

I have used it a little, and thus far find it to be a quality controller. The best feature is the ability to have a different profile for each game. This can even be used for games that have no controller support built in. 

I find the controller to be comfortable to use. The back button positioned perfectly to be hit by my middle and ring fingers. I also prefer the symmetrical stick layout the controller uses. The touchpads make use of haptics when in use, though I think they will be the least used feature of the controller for me. However, the gyro control options might also take that title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment